Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021 Apply Online And Check Karnataka 10th Class Re Totaling Rechecking Application Fees and Process at official website. Submit kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Re-Totalling Application Form 2021 Through Direct Link Given Here. As KAR SSLC Result 2021 Declared on 9th August 2021. Now many students are searching for Karnataka SSLC Rechecking Form. So to help all these students we provide sslc.karnataka.gov.in Rechecking online Form on this page.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2021 Online Apply
Hello Everyone, Today on this page we are going to share complete details regarding Karnataka 10th Class Revaluation Form 2021. So, all the students who are looking to submit Kar SSLC Re-Totalling Form 2021 may check the given below information. As the officials declared Karnataka SSLC Results 2021 on official website. Many students score very good marks. But many students score less marks or get fail in the SSLC Exam due to their problems or copy checking mistakes. But the official authority provides one more chance to challenge the board.
For this, students have to apply online for Karnataka SSLC Rechecking Form 2021. The direct link will be available soon on this page. So, that all the students who want to submit their Re Totalling Application Form can submit the same easily.
Karnataka 10th Revaluation Form 2021
Karnataka 10th Class Revaluation form 2021 is now available on this page. You can check process and apply online for the Karnataka SSLC Re Totalling form from here. The students of Karnataka board who appear in the recently conducted examination of 10th now can apply online for the revaluation form. Karnataka Secondary Education Board has declared the results on 9th August 2021. The candidates can check their result on the official website. After the declaration of the result, the board will release the revaluation form and supplementary exam dates on their official web portal. Students will get the Karnataka SSLC 2021 Revaluation form direct link from this page.
kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Revaluation Form Fee 2021
The students who are going to apply online for the Karnataka SSLC revaluation form should pay the required fee. You can check the fee details here:-
- Revaluation Fee – Rs 150/- or 250/- approximately.
- Fee to get the photocopy of one paper – Rs 300/-
- Retotalling fee– Rs 700/-
- Photocopy or Xerox Copy and Revaluation for each subject -Rs 450/- to 550/- (Expected)
Note:- the students who get more than 5 marks in the revaluation process will be refunded.
How To Apply Online For Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021?
- First of all, Visit the official website of kseeb.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the more link under SSLC exam section.
- You will see the Application forms under more option.
- Various links will appear over there from which you have to click on the “Revaluation Application” link.
- You have to download the revaluation form in pdf format.
- Take a printout of the pdf file and fill the blanks carefully.
- Now, pay the application fee and send it to the respective board address as mentioned in the application.
sslc.karnataka.gov.in 10th Rechecking Result 2021 Link
After submitting Kar Class 10 Revaluation Form, students will wait for Karnataka SSLC Rechecking Result 2021 Released Date. So, we provide here direct link of Karnataka SSLC Re Totalling Result 2021 Direct Link. The official authority will released Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Result 2021 after 15 Days of Rechecking Form Last Date. So, we request all the students stay connected with us for all the latest news regarding Karnataka SSLC 2021.